Friday, April 10, 2009

Awesome Artwork!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, I'm adding yet another page, to the "My Pages" feature. It's called ( as you may have already guessed ) Awesome Artwork! On this page, penguin can E-mail me your artwork at courtneyscorner101@gmail.com, leave me your penguin name, & your website or blog if you have one, & I might post your artwork on the "Awesome Artwork" page! Just remember, I will only post the five most impressive pictures, & I'm the judge, if your picture doesn't get picked, don't sweat it! I might pick it next time, & because I love a good contest, each picture will be part of a poll, & then you guys, will vote on the polls, & decide which picture is the best! The best picture will get the title of the picture, ( remember to tell me what it is, in your e-mail, ) the name of the penguin who made it, & their blog or website if that penguin has one, in a new section of the site, called "Amazing Artist Of The Week". So what are you waiting for ppl? Get your crayons, a piece of paper, & lets get this show on the road peeps! Happy Doodling!

~ Water Jewels, Courtney's Corner President***, CC101 owner, formatter, & publisher, Hosting server on www.blogger.com.


ALL TEXT & PICTURES, COPYRIGHT OF CC101, (Courtney's Corner), THIS WARNING IS VALID 2008-2009. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT COPYRIGHT THEFT, WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION TO BORROW FROM THIS SITE, OR WE WILL HAVE YOUR SITE SHUT DOWN, GUARANTEED.

No comments: