Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coins For Change Update!


Hey guys! There is a new update on the past year's coins for change, CP Team says, that last years "Coins For Change" over 2.5 million penguins donated over 3 billion coins all together! Hope you guys donate a lot this year too, it's fun making the world a better place! :) ( Oh no, I'm sooo emotional, I think im gonna, CRY!!!! :( ) the easter egg hunt is in 2 days, & I'll post the catalog cheats later today, BETA will be extended to may, 9, 2009 cuz I need more time to get ready. Cya Later!
~ Water Jewels, Courtney's Corner President
P.S.
- Number one, ( yuck!! ) I like signing off with president thing, it might stick, Number two,( eeew!!! ) If the pin has changed, & I didn't update the pin tracker, TELL ME! Number three, ( ????? ) Ummm, oops? I forgot! ( DRAT! DARN! I AM SUCH A DUMB HEAD! STUPID DARN MEMORY! I JUST KNOW IT WAS IMPORTANT! ) Oh yeah, ( I remember now ) if I haven't changed the "Holiday Hullabaloo" monitor, don't panic, it's because it was frozen, & my stupid internet was down.

No comments: