Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YouTube!

Hey guyz,
Well, as you already know, Im on YouTube. Except, I changed my channel, & i've started recording club penguin videos! I've only got the first 4 mission guides, & then some non-cp stuff that wuz just for fun. Anyway, i've only got some cp vidz, cuz like i saidz b4, i gotta work out some bugz wit my laptop b4 i can postz pix, & vidz again. Check out this link to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKillerDodoBird, to go to the link, just copy + paste it from this post, to your address bar, then click, watch, & enjoy! Sooo, l8rz!

~ Water Jewels, Courtney's Corner President***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! this is Darcy... what is your youtube name 4 da video i wanna c it tht wood b kewl thnx bye!!!!!!!

Water Jewels, Courtney's Corner President*** said...

My youtube is TheKillerDodoBird, thx for commenting!