Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party Pics, & A Strange Mist?!?!?













Hey guys,
Well, here are the pics for the halloween party. I've got free items, exclusive photos of members only rooms, & something pretty unusual! I'm not surprised if your wondering about the faded out pic of me on the beacon. Well, here is the story, I thought that I would get into the Halloween spirit & post a pic of lighting striking the beacon. And since im not the best photographer, I guess my timing wasn't too good, cuz when I went back to my desktop to edit the pic, & make it smaller, I saw that the screen was faded, because i caught the lighting rite when the light hit! It kinda looks like a strange mist covering the island heh? I guess everyone is getting into the Halloween spirit, ( even my computer, LoL. ) but what if the mysterious fog is some sort of sign?!?! ( Yea, rite. )
~ Water Jewels, Courtney's Corner President***









































































1

No comments: