Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Photography Contest!

Here is my example. Hey guyz,
I think it's time for a new contest! Let's all get in the Halloween spirit & have a Halloween based contest. Do you guys remember that pic of me in the mysterious fog that rolled in at the beacon? For this contest, I want everyone to screen capture a pic of their penguin, somewhere on the island, & add cool effects, use your creativity! Either try to time your screen capture to catch digital nature in action, (like me) or edit your pics to give them cool, spooky effects. I will post the 5 best pics on CC101 on Oct. 31, 2009. That's rite, on Halloween! The last day I will be accepting pics is Oct. 30, 2009. I will judge that night, & post the winners on Halloween morning. I will not accept any pics after 9:00 AM Oct. 30, 2009. I recommend the Mine for the spookiest room, it looked the coolest to me. But remember, you don't have to take my advice, I'm only going to choose the pics that look original, & creative. Use your imagination, & make it original. Good Luck 2 Everyone!

~ Water Jewels, Courtney's Corner President***

No comments: